Rural Summer Student Program (Partnership Program hosted by West Huron Care Centre/Blue Water Rest Home)
1.One Care Home & Community Support Services
Administrative Assistant – Student Role
Reporting to their Supervisor or Director, the Administrative Assistant, provides support to the Director as well as facilitates the effective functioning of the daily operations and supports key projects of the team and individual leaders as assigned. This role is fixed term student contract (5 months). The current student must be enrolled or entering into an office/business admin/human resources or related post-secondary programs.
- Enrolled in or entering into Office/Business Admin/Human Resources or related post-secondary program
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications would be considered an asset
- Strong ability to prioritize in a demanding environment
- Experience in record keeping and documentation would be considered an asset
- Valid Driver’s License and Proof of Insurance
- Ability to speak French would be considered an asset
For more information or to apply, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.Exeter Villa Long-Term Care & Retirement Living
Student Activation Assistant
- Secondary or Post-secondary school education with a program in Activation and Leisure Studies, Recreational Leadership, Physiotherapy, Kinesiology,
- Gerontology and/or related health studies. Montessori Education is an asset.
- CPR, First Aid and computer skills an asset.
- Musical ability an asset.
- Safe Food Handler’s Course is an asset.
- Must be able to communicate, read and write in English. Additional languages an asset.
- Must have a clear Vulnerable Sector Screening.
For full job description, please click here.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Brittany VanNes, Director of Activities & Volunteer Services at Brittany.V@exetervilla.ca