1. Current Safe Food Handler’s Certificate
2. Food Service Workers Certificate or enrolled in the program
3. Vulnerable Sector Check (within the last 6 months)
4. Part-time position
5. Applicant must be available to work all Dietary Aide shifts, including weekends (6:30am-2:30pm or 1:00-8:00pm)
6. Hours of work will be determined according to seniority, approximately 18.5-22.5 hours/week
WHCC/ BWRH adheres to and applies all legislative requirements to protect staff and residents from COVID-19. All staff must have primary series vaccination follow Infection Prevention & Control protocols, including wearing of masks and rapid antigen testing.
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org