We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
Part Time Registered Nurse
We have an opening for a Part Time Registered Nurse, effective immediately.
- Current certificate of competence from the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- A serving heart and a passion for caring for seniors.
- Previous experience in LTC is an asset, with comprehensive knowledge of duties.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team, to prioritize tasks in order of urgency and solve problems when they arise.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and comprehension skills.
- Competence in all aspects of safe medication practices.
Candidate must be available to work all shifts, including weekends.
Please submit cover letter and resume to Janet Thiel, Director of Care at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contracted Service
- Flexible Hours
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Successfully completed Hairdressing Course
Start date: as soon as possible
If interested, please contact:
Outreach & Programs Manager
519-236-4373 ext. 631
Personal Support Worker
- Caring personality and is passionate about seniors
- Available to work all shifts, including nights and weekends
- PSW certificate is an asset but not required
Please submit cover letter and resume to Janet Thiel, Director of Care at email@example.com